Join us for the first Annual NGPF Summer Institute to be held in Palo Alto, California (located 30 miles south of San Francisco) from June 27th to 29th, 2016.
What Can You Expect To Accomplish In Your 2 1/2 Days at The NGPFInstitute?
- Engage in a professional learning community with outstanding peers in the field of personal finance education to improve your own resources
- Learn the NGPF approach to creating engaging projects and compelling case studies; have the time and support necessary to create your own
- Fill gaps in your content knowledge and your repertoire of student-friendly resources across three challenging topics
- Collaborate, converse, learn, and grow with a highly selective group of personal finance educators from across the country
Why Should You Apply?
- You’ll go home with with at least:
- 6 brand new projects
- 6 brand new case studies
- 50 new online resources
- 8 new friends
- Primary expenses are covered, including transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, and conference materials
- Teacher-centered sessions, where you are engaged and working on materials beneficial to you and your students at every point of theInstitute
- Networking opportunities with peers from across the country to discuss best practices and cultivate new connections; and
- Certificate of completion from NGPF worth 20 hours of professional development.
Who Should Apply?
Outstanding applicants to our first NGPF Summer Institute must:
- Be current US high school personal finance teachers
- Be able to travel to our Palo Alto offices (transportation costs are covered with admission to the program)
- Participate in all sessions from the morning of June 27 through the afternoon of June 29.
- Participate in a limited number of remote commitments throughout the 2016-2017 school year
- Submit their completed application by April 15, 2016
Those with experience and familiarity with Next Gen Personal Finance resources will be given preference. If accepted, you will be contacted by April 22, 2016. We plan to accept 6 teachers to the Institute.
Questions? Email email@example.com