NGPF Best of 2021: Podcasts
Thanks to the amazing guests who joined me on the NGPF Podcast this year. From former NFL Players to best selling authors to entrepreneurs to a millionaire custodian, the thread that connects this group is a passion for financial education. I hope that you enjoy these conversations as much as I did.
- Tim and Yanely Talk GameStop
- Mark Salisbury of TuitionFit on creating transparency with college pricing
- Former NFL player Ryan Harris on how financial education changes lives
- Jeff York on what it takes to become a millionaire custodian
- Burton Malkiel discusses his book, Random Walk Down Wall Street, and the index fund revolution that followed
- Ron Lieber on his new book, The Price You Pay for College
- Jake Cousineau on his new personal finance book, How to Adult
- Matt Frankel of Motley Fool on personal finance in age of pandemic
- Carl Richards on creating sketches to explain financial concepts
- Kasey Ng on trading bonds on Wall Street and importance of internships
Be sure to check out the full archived list of podcasts (over 300 guests over 6 years) here.