NGPF Podcast: Nearpodcast Takeover!
In today’s special edition of the NGPF Podcast, I take over as your guest host to interview five rockstar educators who have created and launched the highest number of interactive Nearpod lessons of the 1,000+ recipients of Nearpod license grants from NGPF. It’s a podcast about Nearpod… so it’s a Nearpodcast! I mean, c'mon - I couldn't resist the portmanteau.
Listen to today's episode if you want to hear how personal finance teachers in middle and high schools utilize Nearpod's suite of student engagement features to immerse their students in interactive learning experiences, analyze up-to-the-second data to redirect their instruction, differentiate activities for diverse learning needs, save crucial planning time, and more.
- 0:00~1:14 Introduction
- 1:14~10:05 Jequetta Berry - Goza Middle School & Arkadelphia High School (Arkadelphia, AR)
- 10:05~19:36 Mariam Brunner - Lumpkin County Middle School (Dahlonega, GA)
- 19:36~34:36 Molly Tyson - Lorain High School (Lorain, OH)
- 34:36~43:44 Maria Velasquez - William Workman High School (City of Industry, CA)
- 43:44~58:51 Kara Grise - Mercyhurst Preparatory School (Erie, PA)
- 58:51~60:26 Conclusion
Listen below, or find the NGPF Podcast on your favorite podcast player. Don’t forget to check out NGPF’s Nearpod and Google Slides versions of our High School Semester & 9-Week Courses, and 9-Week Middle School Course. Catch you next time on the NGPF Podcast!