Best of 2019..NGPF's Questions of the Day
If you receive our daily blog updates, you know that we produce a Question of the Day every Mon-Thursday during the school year..which amounts to about 160 questions. Here are the 10 questions that garnered the most pageviews in 2019. See how many you can answer correctly:
- What's the average credit score needed to rent an apartment?
- What percent of people age 75 and older are still working?
- What percent of U.S. millionaires are professional athletes?
- What percent of 18-34 year olds are investing in the stock market?
- What's the average annual car insurance rates for a 16 year-old driver with their own policy?
- How much do millennials spend annually on coffee?
- What will your credit score be after your first six months of making on-time payments?
- What percent of high school seniors have a driver's license?
- A YouTuber with over 1.4 million views a month can expect to earn about _____________ in monthly income.
- What percent of Gen Z (14-21 year olds) have a payment app on their phone?
Looking for more questions like this? We have over 300 of them sorted by topic in our Question of the Day library. Enjoy!
About the Author
Tim's saving habits started at seven when a neighbor with a broken hip gave him a dog walking job. Her recovery, which took almost a year, resulted in Tim getting to know the bank tellers quite well (and accumulating a savings account balance of over $300!). His recent entrepreneurial adventures have included driving a shredding truck, analyzing executive compensation packages for Fortune 500 companies and helping families make better college financing decisions. After volunteering in 2010 to create and teach a personal finance program at Eastside College Prep in East Palo Alto, Tim saw firsthand the impact of an engaging and activity-based curriculum, which inspired him to start a new non-profit, Next Gen Personal Finance.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account